The 8th Edition of Basic Electrical Installation Work has been completely rewritten in five chapters to closely match the five units of the City and Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installations (Building and Structures) (2365–02).
This book of electrical installation theory and practice will be of value to the electrical trainee working towards:
– The City and Guilds 2365–02 Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installations (Buildings, and Structures).
– The City and Guilds 2365 Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Installations (Building and Structures) (2365–03).
– The EAL Level 3 Diploma in Electrotechnical Services.
– The SCOTVEC and BTEC Electrical Utilisation Units at Levels I and II.
– Those taking Engineering and Modern Apprenticeship courses.
Basic Electrical Installation Work provides a sound basic knowledge of electrical theory and practice which other trades in the construction industry will find of value, particularly those involved in multi-skilling activities.
The book incorporates the requirements of the latest regulations, particularly:
– 17th Edition IET Wiring Regulations (Incorporating Amendment 3: 2015);
– British Standards BS 7671: 2008 (Incorporating Amendment 3: 2015);
– Part P of the Building Regulations, Electrical Safety in Dwellings 2006;
– Hazardous Waste Regulations 2005;
– Work at Height Regulations 2005.